"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Easy Bake!

Our schedule has become even more crazy lately now that cheerleading has officially began and photo sessions are being scheduled so often but we still take time to enjoy the time together.

Laekyn's 5 going on 6 and that attitude has been in full swing. Guess that's to be expected but man is it hard to handle sometimes. I am just so lucky to have such great people in my corner. Don't know what I'd do without Kasey and Laekyn's dad, Josh. They are incredible and I'm so thankful.

Anyways, to the point of this blog.. our activity last night was baking on Laekyn's Easy Bake Oven. Instead of typing out all that took place, I'm gonna upload a couple photos from the evening. Oh! And yes, Laekyn did the dishes during the process. :)

The finished product (red velvet & strawberry cake) was a hit! Enjoy the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment