"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Time for Change

Change is good and I've always been a person who adapts well to it unlike the majority of society it seems. The point of this blog was to update you periodically on our journey through life, together along with my daughter. However, as time has gone on we've gotten a little off that point and I've posted more posts just regarding random things that I'd like to post about.

After much thought, it was decided that I create a personal blog for those such posts and keep this blog for it's original intent. Please continue to follow our blog and I'd appreciate it if you'd consider following my personal blog as well, Freckles & Prayers. Hope you'll follow! :) -Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment