"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Saturday, May 12, 2012

NYIP

I'm excited to tell you what has been taking up so much of my time.. I have decided to expand my love for photography into more than just a passion. I'm now a student at the New York Institute of Photography for Professional Photography. I am loving it so far and have already learned so much.

Along with going back to school, I've started focusing on my business Impress Me Photography again and really making it a priority. I started it back in 2010 but didn't put very much effort or time into it. Within 2 days of making the Facebook page and website active again, I had inquiries about 4 different weddings. It was very overwhelming at first but I knew that if I was serious about this then I had to step out of my comfort zone and I said yes! I look forward to working with the couples, for sure! My website has a blog on it where I'll update all things photography related on there. You can get to my website by clicking here - be sure to check it out and stay up to date on what's going on and any projects I'm doing.

I look forward to seeing how this is going to further my knowledge and see what the Lord has planned. There isn't anything more rewarding and exciting than doing what you love and love what you're doing! -Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment