"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quick recap!

So here we are already at Tuesday. It doesn't seem like a week has almost passed since the last post but as we all know - the older you get, the faster time flies. This past weekend was incredibly busy. Two photo sessions scheduled along with a birthday party to attend which doesn't seem like much but when you include the fact the majority of the weekend was spent an hour away from home, it puts it more into perspective. Along with being a mommy, I'm still trying to make time to do some school here and there. Thank goodness for electronics & apps though! If it wasn't for my phone, I wouldn't be able to post as I am now. I would put it off until this evening which even then it more than likely wouldn't get done. No run today, yesterday's run was awesome (more than the usual) because on the course, they had the sprinklers going.. to say refreshing during a run would be a HUGE understatement! Don't forget to review my photography page for sneak peeks. I have a blog on my photography website that you should check out, too! The link's on the FB page. Well, lunch is over and I must get back to work but I hope you're having a great day! Later alligators :) -Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment