"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Concerts

We're so excited that our concerts of the summer finally kicked off last weekend! We went and saw Lady Antebellum, Thompson Square and Darius Rucker in Charlotte and boy was that an awesome concert! Darius even sang some Hootie, too. Last Sunday we went to hear Taylor and Chad at an outdoor concert put on by a Church in town. I had seen Taylor and Chad for the first time at the beginning of this year and really enjoyed their music. If you haven't heard of them, check their website out by clicking here. In a couple of weeks we're going to see Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw and Jake Owen and I must say, that is the one I'm looking forward to the most. It's going to be the concert of the summer!

Last weekend, I didn't take my camera (shocking, I know!) because I really just wanted to have a night away from the ordinary and just dance and listen to music. I have to say, it would be nice to have pictures from that night but the memories and relaxation that came from that concert go undescribable. I haven't yet decided if I'm going to do the same for the Brothers of the Sun tour or not. Guess we'll see. When it gets closer to others, I'll post about those as well but that's it for now! :) -Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment