"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lake Bound..

It's Thursday and we're headed to the lake, White Lake that is. A place that my family has been vacationing at since I was a little girl (that goes for all of my family!). We absolutely love it and I've kept the tradition going with Laekyn ever since she was born as well. We'll be returning back home Sunday but while we're there we plan to take advantage of the vacation fully. We know people who post consistently while on vacation and I think to myself, is that really a vacation? To us, it's not. A vacation is "an extended period of recreation, esp. one spent away from home while traveling" but technically if you do all the things you do while at home just somewhere else, you're on a vacation from your home but not from your mind and usual interactions and actions.. right? We want a true vacation away from the hustle and bustle of life, overloaded mind and daily work/chores to just enjoy the time spent together, so we've decided to not be on Facebook much (if even at all). So.. if you don't see much from us in the next few days - that's why.
Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment