"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Sunday, March 25, 2012

After a good break..

..we're back to bloggin'! So much has gone on and I'm sure everyone was wondering why we went MIA for awhile but really, we just needed a break and so much has been going on. Slowly but surely, we'll be up to date. The first big update is the fact that Kasey is now living back in NC! He worked the Friday he was going to leave and then got on the road afterwards. He was going to drive until he got tired and stop somewhere to sleep only to continue driving in the morning. I would get more and more excited when he'd call and update me on where he was and then (as selfish as it sounds since I wasn't the one driving across states after a hard day of work) I got tired and decided to go to sleep. I asked him to continue to keep me updated and let me know once he got tired and decided to stop. He kept in touch every few hours and then much to my surprise, when Laekyn and I woke up Saturday he had driven the whole way (16 hours!) and was at my door to see us. Laekyn and I were so excited! Needless to say, the next few days for him consisted of catching up on sleep. Ha! Things have been busy but man, they have been wonderful. Look forward to blogging about them and getting up to date on what's going on. Stay tuned! <3h

No comments:

Post a Comment