"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Monday, March 26, 2012

Surprise!

Last night after Kasey got off work, he went by Taco Bell and picked up some tacos. We sat down and he passed the bag to me and when I opened it, the Lauren Alaina CD was on top of the tacos. I am sure I had the most shocked look on my face because I was not expecting that one bit! A couple weeks ago I made the comment just in passing that I have been wanting her CD. He not only surprised me with the Lauren Alaina CD but he got Laekyn the newly released 'Hop' movie, too. She saw it last Easter and fell in love with it. She's gotten a couple 'Hop' stuffed animals since then but has been wanting the movie once she found out it was being released. She was an excited little girl! I know this was short but I had to share our excitement! <3h

No comments:

Post a Comment