"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The hunt is over!

Great news! After a good month or so of looking for a full time job and doing part time work, Kasey has to look no more! He's had some interviews here and there and yesterday he had one with a company who told him they had another interview to do and that he would hear something within the next couple of days. Not even a few hours passed and he had already heard from them and was given an offer which he took. I'm so proud of him and am excited to announce that he starts on Friday. He went in to Best Buy where he's been working part time and worked it out to where he can keep some hours there as well. So I know, I've been talking about his new job but I haven't said what he's going to be doing.. He's an Assistant Project Manager for Allen Industries. Can you guys tell how excited and proud of him I am? :) -Hollie

No comments:

Post a Comment