"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Long Overdue!


I haven't ever been one of those women who go to the salon on the regular. As a matter of fact, ever since Laekyn has been born, I've only gone maybe twice in an entire year. I've made a promise to myself to change that, keep a hairstyle up and take some time for me every so often. After all, we all deserve it. We're always trying to do and do for others but rarely take time to pamper ourselves. Well, that's changing for me! I finally got my tail back in the salon yesterday after a long year. Yes, I said year! It had been that long since I had gone to get my hair done.

When I went last April, I got the inverted bob. The back was shorter than the front and I absolutely loved it. However, I didn't keep it up and as it grew the front remained longer than the back. It had gotten to be a hassle, it was stringy and just got to where I always wanted to wear it up or if I wore it down, I always felt I had to pull some up in the middle just so it looked semi-decent. Which it didn't tend to do, often. Ha. I had really let it go.

So yeah, back to Wednesday.. I had an appointment for after work and I just knew I'd be done in time for Church but boy was I wrong! I was in there for almost 3 hours. My hair was a mess! It isn't anymore though :) I got highlights and a cut and cannot wait to go back in 4 weeks for my trim. Yes, I already booked my appointment so I would stick to it! Check it out:

Before

After


No comments:

Post a Comment