"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rhyming time......:)

I know I haven't blogged all that much, but it doesn't mean that I lost touch. I work all day and when my time is free. I love to spend it with my girls who mean the world to me. My beautiful Hollie has been picking up my slack, but don't worry bloggers because I will be back. If I don't post everyday it doesn't mean that I am late, it just says that I am busy loving my soulmate. so if it takes me a while to write, don't believe that I am gone. I am just in my baby's arms which is right where I belong. So I will surely post again in a little while. But Hollie please know, you are the reason I smile.
I love you Hollie, I try to tell you all the time. I love you so much, that I am blogging in rhymes. So while thinking of the girl that makes me smile, a fun rhyming list I began to compile. Our life is so awesome, as we continue to grow, so enjoy the list that starts below.

To Hollie:

I love you like Queens Love Kings
I love you like Sonic the Hedgehog loves collecting Rings

I need you like the Earth needs the Sun
I need you like Cyndi Lauper needs "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

I Love you like a Monkey loves a Vine
I Love you like Tony Romo would love a better Offensive Line

I need you like the Stars need the Sky
I need you like Birds need to Fly

I love you like Dora loves Maps
I love you like Maddie(cat) loves naps

I need you like a Eeyore needs his tail
I need you like Chip needs his Dale

I love you like a bee loves honey
I love you like Mr. Crabs loves money

I need you like Batman needs Robin
I need you like your tooth needs to stop throbbin

I love you like an attorney loves proof
I love you like Abraham Lincoln would have loved a private booth

I need you like a turtle needs a shell
I need you like Liberty needs a bell

I love you like butter loves rolls
I love you like Cindy Crawford loves moles

I need you like a Horse needs Hay
I need you like George Zimmerman needed to walk away

I LOVE AND NEED YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IS TRUE IN EVERY WAY

LOVE,

Kasey(your mess) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment