"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Fitness Pal

We are just so addicted to this app and lifestyle change that we had to take some time and share about it. A few weeks ago, a friend mentioned an app to me called My Fitness Pal where you could track your food and exercise on. Accountability is so huge for me and is what really ends up making the biggest difference in my weight loss journey so I thought I'd give it a try. The most I had lost and kept off since having Laekyn (5.5 years ago which I gained over 50 pounds!) has been 16 pounds and I did that with Weight Watchers at least 6 months ago. I absolutely loved the program and it really worked for me but I just didn't want to pay to participate in the program any longer. My Fitness Pal really reminds me of Weight Watchers as far as tracking and planning goes which like I said, is what helps me the most. I've been using the app (which is free by the way, I should've mentioned that earlier) for 2 weeks and have lost a total of 8 pounds! I'm eating what I want to and just trying my best each day to stick to my daily target. Well, after I was having such success with the app, Kasey wanted to give it a try. The app on his phone doesn't work half the time so he does most of his logging on the actual computer. Either way, we both love it and recommend it. If you do decide to use it, feel free to add us: LaekynsMommy & kaseymont!

No comments:

Post a Comment