"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Monday!

Normally, I am not a fan of Mondays.. the ending of the weekend, the mini heads back to school and the hustle and bustle of the work week kicks in full force. Today was a tad different. The sunrise over the snow covered roof tops was absolutely beautiful. See for yourself..



Not only was the sunrise beautiful but my doorbell rang this afternoon and I was greeted with these beautiful flowers from my sweetheart. 


What made them even more special was the simple fact that they weren't for any special occasion, they were just because or as Kasey said "Happy Monday!" :) He has such a great heart and I am such a lucky gal! Not much really went on today other than the usual. After doing our devotionals tonight, I watched The Bachelor. I will have to vent on that show within another post, I don't have the time for it tonight. Ha! All in all, it turned out to be a great Monday and full of smiles for me. Hope it was for you, too!

Oh!! Quick side note: Zach's team won their game on Saturday regardless of the fact that Kasey went to go watch, ha. Way to go, boys! <3h

2 comments:

  1. At least one of us got snow this year...haha! All it did in Greenville was rain, rain, RAIN! I would have rather had a snow day :)

    The flowers from Kasey are beautiful! So thoughtful and sweet! He's quite the romantic, isn't he?

    OH...and don't get me started on The Bachelor! I can't stand Courtney! Ugh! Are you rooting for Courtney, Lindzi, or Nicki?

    Hugs dear heart! Miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rainy days myself but the snow was pretty while it lasted (which wasn't very long, at all)! Kasey is romantic, almost as much as you and I are.. I didn't even know that was possible, ha! I cannot stand Courtney either and I'm so afraid that's who he ended up picking. I'm totally pulling for Lindzi! I think she's precious! I miss you as well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete