"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Found my Special Purpose.....

This is my first blog ever on my first blog site ever. Man am I behind the times of what is cool these days. There is only one person I can thank for bringing me into the modern times of tweeting and blogging, and that can be credited to my beautiful girlfriend Hollie. Although Hollie and I are the same age, I feel she is miles ahead of me when it comes to technology and what is new and cool. She has took me from that old man who doesn't know what a tweet is, to a Facebook, Twitter, and now blogging fool. Thank god for my technology angel, if you would have asked me what "blogging" was before I met Hollie, I would have told you it was a job or occupation performed by lumberjacks.
But regarding the first topic for my first blog, this post is about my special purpose or meaning to my life. Alot of people don't know the answer to the meaning of life, or why we are on this earth, and for 27 years I couldn't have answered this question myself. But a few months ago, I found my secial purpose, and it can me summed up with 3 simple words. My special purpose, and the reason I was created is TO LOVE HOLLIE. Before meeting her I thought the key to happiness was obtaining great materials and wealth. As far as relationships went I never knew what true love was or felt like. I always heard that there is a special someone and one and only for everyone on earth, and I thought what a load of crap. I used to think Love was like a mythical creature that didn't exist, and was hanging out with Bigfoot and the Lochness Monster, people would claim to have found love or seen true love. But when I used to hear this, it made me think of the video of a blurry bigfoot in the woods walking in the distance, yeah it could be bigfoot, but it could also be a man in a costume, a really hairy hippy, or a number of other possibilities. So I thought when someone said they found true love, that yeah it could be love, but it could also be lust, a fear of being alone, settling for someone, or a number of other feelings that are masking itself as this true love creature. I did date throughout highschool and college, but I never loved or felt any future for anyone I was ever in a relationship with. Then a few months ago, through the technolgical wonder of Facebook, I met Hollie and or the first time ever, I felt those butterflies and jitters in my heart and stomach that I have heard about. Her and I reconnecting is by far the best thing to ever happen to me. She is the only girl, and the first girl that I think about when I wake up, throughout the whole day, and when I dream. On a side note she has an impressive dream streak going in my dreams, I haven't stopped dreaming about her everynight since the moment we were reconnected. With Hollie, I see kids, I see marriage, and I see my future, and happiness. Thats right everyone, I Kasey Edward Montgomery have fallen in love, and I fell hard. I found that mythical bigfoot love, and it has me in a headlock and showed me to my one and only. When I saw Hollie's black honda with her pink license plate pull up to me for the first time, I was so nervous and felt like a little boy again waiting to see her after 16 plus years. When I saw her climb out of the car and smile at me. I knew from that moment that I was staring at my wife. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and she was always my dream girl even when we were kids. I was surprised that the whole world didn't hear my heart fall for her, she is the only girl that has made me too shy to even speak, and she is the only girl that I could spend hours with doing nothing but staring at her beautiful eyes and smile.
The moral of the story, and just like Navin Johnson from the hilarious movie "The Jerk", I too have found my special purpose. My special purpose is to love Hollie forevet and evet, and just so you know forevet and evet is 3x longer than forever and ever. My special purpose is to never leave her side, always protect and hold her,always make her smile, tell her how I feel about her everyday, to take care of her, to give her all of me and all that I have, and love her like crazy for the rest of my life. I have found my one and only, and who would have thought that she was my childhood crush. I LOVE YOU HOLLIE

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that was SO sweet! I even shed a few tears when I read it :) Hugs, Hollie! I'm so glad you've found true love and happiness <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Mir! I knew you'd be an avid follower of our posts :) I actually made time to reply tonight so enjoy your novel when you read it! Again, thank you bunches!

    ReplyDelete