"You by my side makes life's normal obstacles, hurdles and mountains seem like speed bumps and ant hills." -K

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sixty degree Saturday

Here we are, still in the season of winter and having a beautiful semi-warm Saturday. It's forecasted to reach over 60 today which with how the rest of the winter has been so far doesn't seem so unusual. They are also forecasting some rain and snow tomorrow but we'll see and I highly doubt it would amount to much of anything after the warm day we're going to have today. I love winter, when snow is involved.. anything other than that, I'm ready for spring and summer!

My day will consist of some early 'spring cleaning' and just enjoying the day at home. I rarely have days like this and I'm going to take full advantage of it! Laekyn, my 5 year old whom I haven't blogged about yet but will be (trust me!) has her first ever father/daughter gala at school. I guess it's like a prom for elementary girls. The mother's have one with their sons later on in the year as well. She's pretty stoked about it and to be honest, I'm looking forward to the few hours of quietness as well.

Kasey is currently headed to his little cousin's basketball game. The team seems to lose everytime he goes to watch and the last couple games when he's been here, they've won. It'll be interesting to see if they win today now that he's back in MO. Go Zach!! Ha.

Today is my friends' little boy, Kingstin's first birthday. She has a blog with another friend of mine, Aletha and has blogged about Kingstin's birth story. You can read/follow their blog by clicking HERE! They've got some interesting things to share. Afterall, they were my true motivation to blogging myself.

I guess it's time to get this 'spring cleaning' underway.. make it a wonderful day! <3h

No comments:

Post a Comment